Saturday, August 6, 2011

Slushie of Doom.

I'm seventeen. My last year of grade school is a day away from reality. So much has happened and so much is expected to happen. It's a blur to me how these years have past so fast.. I'm discombobulated, anxious, confused and ready. One thing I'm sure about is that I'm not giving up now. I have the highest hopes that this year will pwn. Yes, pwn. I have the greatest friends one could ever ask for and i'll cherish these last moments I have with them.. it's saddening to have all of this to finally end.. but that's life.. I've experienced the depths and climaxes of almost evey situation.. I can remember my first steps in EHMS.. it was pouring out.. walking into my awful language arts class.. my life has never been the same. And that's okay, because the best years are yet to come...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: